Personal identification information
- The Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources the Company makes available on the Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, Telephone/Cell numbers, residential address etc. However, the Company will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information and/or consent on submitting such information to the Company.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in some Site related activities.
Information Collection and Use
- BharatEstates collects personally identifiable information when you register for a BharatEstates account, when you use certain BharatEstates services, when you visit BharatEstates pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. BharatEstates may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with BharatEstates, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, and personal interests. Once you register with BharatEstates and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- BharatEstates also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, BharatEstates cookie information and the page you requested.
- In addition, when you use BharatEstates services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and BharatEstates will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
- BharatEstates uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services promoted by BharatEstates or other companies, and to contact you about specials and new products. BharatEstates is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness veracity and reliability of any advertising and content, products and services which may be accessed or advertised to you and BharatEstates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the same.
Non-personal identification information
- The Company may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site.
- Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
How the Company uses collected information
Website collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Site.
- The Company continually strives to improve it’s offerings based on the information and feedback the Company receive from the Users.
- To process transactions.
- The Company may use the information Users provide about themselves when they avail various services being provided by the Company through the Website or otherwise the Company does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails/newsletters
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- BharatEstates gives you the ability to edit your BharatEstates Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want BharatEstates to contact you about specials and new products. BharatEstates is not responsible and will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, veracity and reliability of any information including any customized information which may be accessed by or provided to you, which could vary depending on your BharatEstates Account Information and preferences including your browser preferences.
How the Company protects User information
- As per the provisions of The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011 The Companyhas adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and has reasonable security practices and procedures in place to protect the User’ssensitive personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction andto protect the User’s username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing User’s personal information
- The Company does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. The Company may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with the Company’s business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- The Company is committed to ensuring that the User’s information is secure with the Company. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
What are cookies and how the Company uses them
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
- Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyzethe web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Cookies allow the web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- The Company uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps the Company to analyse data about the web page traffic and improve thewebsite in order to tailor it to customer needs.
- The Company only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help the Company to provide Users with a better website, by enabling the Company to monitor which pages the Users find useful and which they do not.
- A cookie in no way gives the Company access to the User’s computer or any information about the User, other than the data the User chooses to share with the Company.
- The User can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most the web browsers automatically accept cookies, but a User can usually modify his browser setting to decline cookies if he prefers. However, this may prevent the User from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other the websites
- This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once the User has used these links to leave the Site, the User should note that the Company does not have any control over the other website.
- Therefore, the Company cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the User provides whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement
- The User should exercise caution and study carefully the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link the sites and services of the Company’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
- The Company does not control the contents or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by these sites.
- In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
- Browsing and interaction on any other website, including the websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- When the Company does so, it will post a notification on the main page of the Site and revise the updated date at the bottom of this page.
- The Company encourages Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how the Company is helping to protect the personal information it collects.
- By using this Site, the User signifies his acceptance of this policy. If the User does not agree to this policy, he may not use this Site.
- The User’s continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as the User’s acceptance of those changes.
Closing The User’s account
- The User can also close his account with the website. On closure, the Company shall remove the User’s name and other personally identifiable information from the website database.
- The Company may retain certain data contributed by the User if the Company believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law.
- To request the Company to close the User’s account the User may send his request via email to the Company with the subject "Remove Account".
- The Company also encourages Users to promptly update their personally identifiable information if it changes.
DoubleClick DART cookies
- We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements).
- This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey).
- DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
- You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security.
- However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program.
- Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options.
- More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- We have RSS feeds on our website. These RSS feeds include listed property information but not contact numbers/email Ids of property owners. These RSS used by other website to publish content on their website.